Call for Abstract
7th Annual Congress on Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, will be organized around the theme “”
PEDIATRIC DENTAL CARE 2022 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in PEDIATRIC DENTAL CARE 2022
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Prosthodontists are experts in the restoration and replacement of teeth - they make smiles look beautiful and function the way they should. Maxillo-facial prosthetics, Implant-based prostheses, Management of temporo-mandibular disorders, Dentures, Crowns, bridges, and full or partial dentures are just some of the procedures that can help you regain your smile and improve your appearance and self-confidence. Another option is dental implants, a more permanent solution that has improved greatly over the last ten years, thanks to the pioneering techniques of prosthodontics.
- Track 1-1Branch 1: Fixed Prosthodontics. Fixed prosthodontics is a sub-specialty that focuses on producing dental prostheses that are permanent
- Track 1-2Branch 2: Removable Prosthodontics
- Track 1-3Branch 3: Implant Prosthodontics
- Track 1-4Branch 4: Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
Oral and maxillofacial Surgery is an exciting and challenging specialty of dental medicine that combines dental, medical, and surgical knowledge and skills. This is the specialty of dentistry that concentrates on the diagnosing and surgical management of oral and maxillofacial pathologic conditions, together with epithelial diseases and mesenchymal disorders of soft and hard tissues..orthodonics & endodontics
- Track 2-1Anesthesia
- Track 2-2Dentoalveolar Surgery
- Track 2-3Dental Implants
- Track 2-4Surgical Correction of Maxillofacial Skeletal Deformities
- Track 2-5Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Track 2-6Temporomandibular Joint
Every interaction between your dental practice and a patient is a part of marketing. In some cases, this may encompass concrete details just like the way your staff answers the phone or the list of services you provide. The need for better dental marketing has increased with the public’s awareness, as well as business need to develop better services. The terms marketing and advertising often get used interchangeably, but in practice they are hardly related.
- Track 3-1Click to Call Ads
- Track 3-2Mobile Call-Only Ads
- Track 3-3Facebook Demographic Targeting
- Track 3-4Appointment Reminders
- Track 3-5Google Ads Income Targeting
- Track 3-6Remarketing Ads
Tooth restorations are the various ways that your dental practitioner will replace missing teeth or repair missing components of the tooth structure which is most typically mentioned topic at the coming dental conferences. Tooth structure will be missing due to decay, deterioration of a previously placed restoration, or fracture of a tooth. Samples of restorations include the Dental Fillings, Dental Crowns, Cosmetic Dentures, Bridges and Implants
- Track 4-1Endodontics
- Track 4-2Periodontics
- Track 4-3Prosthodontics
Dental Anaesthesiology is the specialty of dental medicine that deals with the management of pain through the employment of advanced local and general anaesthesia techniques. This is the discipline in dentistry that manages pain and anxiety through the employment of local anaesthesia, sedation, and general anaesthesia. This educates graduate, pre-doctoral, and dental hygiene students in the management of pain, fear, and anxiety related to dental treatment.
- Track 5-1Anesthetics, general
- Track 5-2Management of Emergencies
- Track 5-3Novel Therapeutic Targets for Major Depressive Disorder
- Track 5-4Prilocaine
- Track 5-5Methohexital
- Track 5-6Drug‐Induced and Iatrogenic Neurological Disorders
Dental care is very important to stop dental illness and to take care of correct dental and oral health. Oral issues, as well as dental and periodontic infections, dry mouth, decay, are all treatable with correct identification and care. The numerous roles that dentists, dental hygienists, scientists, and different health professionals of Dental events can result in the: safe and effective illness hindrance measures exist that everybody will adopt to boost oral health and stop illness.
- Track 6-1Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
- Track 6-2Maintaining dental operating equipment
- Track 6-3Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
Forensic dentistry is the application of dental data to those criminal and civil laws that are implemented by police agencies during a criminal justice system. Forensic dentists are concerned in aiding investigatory agencies to spot recovered human remains additionally to the identification of whole or fragmented bodies. Identification is completed by the comparison of ante-mortem and post-mortem dental records and using the distinctive options visible on dental radiographs.
- Track 7-1Bite mark analysis
- Track 7-23D-computed tomography facial reconstruction
- Track 7-3Dental age estimation
- Track 7-4Sex determination
- Track 7-5Physical models
Oral microbiology is the study of the microorganisms of the mouth and their interactions between oral microorganisms or with the host. The atmosphere present within the human mouth permits the expansion of characteristic microorganisms found there. Pathology is bothered with identification and study of the causes and effects of diseases touching the oral and maxillofacial region.
- Track 8-1Cavities (tooth decay)
- Track 8-2Gum (periodontal) disease
- Track 8-3Oral cancer
An interdisciplinary area that applies biology, chemistry, and physics to the development, understanding, and evaluation of materials used in the practice of dentistry; principally involved in restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, pedodontics,and orthodontics. There are many different types of dental material, and their characteristics vary according to their intended purpose include temporary dressings, dental restorations, dental implants, and many others.
- Track 9-1Nanobiomaterials in restorative dentistry
- Track 9-2Shape-memory polymers for dental applications
- Track 9-3Mechanical stability of dental materials
- Track 9-4Dental biocomposites
- Track 9-5Bioactive Glass and Glass Fiber Composite: Biomedical/Dental Applications
Dental Sleep medicine is an area of practice that focuses on the employment of oral appliance therapy to treat sleep-disordered breathing, as well as snoring and obstructive sleep disorder (OSA). Sleep disorder may be a chronic condition that happens when your muscles relax during sleep, permitting soft tissue to collapse and block the airway. These respiration pauses are followed by brief awakenings that disturb your sleep
- Track 10-1Sleep-disordered breathing
- Track 10-2Snoring
- Track 10-3Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
Preventive dentistry is the practice of caring for one's teeth to stay them healthy. This helps to avoid cavities, gum illness, enamel wear, and more. Preventive dentistry prevents individuals from developing dental problems later on. Cavities, gingivitis, enamel loss, and periodontitis can all be avoided or mitigated with correct aid. Operative dentistry involved with restoration of parts of the teeth that are defective as a result of disease, trauma, or abnormal development to a state of normal function, health, and esthetics.
- Track 11-1Fluoride and Caries Prevention
- Track 11-2Mental health
- Track 11-3Mechanical and Chemotherapeutic Home Oral Hygiene
- Track 11-4Lasers in Restorative Dentistry
Pediatric primary care services includes wellbeing supervision and expectant direction; checking physical and psychosocial development and advancement; age-suitable screening; finding and treatment of intense and incessant issue; administration of genuine and hazardous disease and, when fitting, referral of more unpredictable conditions; and arrangement of first contact mind and additionally organized administration of medical issues requiring numerous expert administrations.
- Track 12-1Health supervision and anticipatory guidance
- Track 12-2Monitoring physical and psychosocial growth and development
- Track 12-3Age-appropriate screening
- Track 12-4Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic disorders
- Track 12-5Management of serious and life-threatening illness
Clinical Pediatrics session focus on clinical reports on diagnosis and other treatment aspects & also on challenges like ADHD, Alternative Medicine, Antibiotics, Bicycle Injuries, New Combination Vaccines, Childhood Obesity, Head Lice, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine, Managing Hypertension, New Diabetes Treatment, Pediatric Emergencies, Practice Management, Resident Education
- Track 13-1ADHD
- Track 13-2Health supervision and anticipatory guidance
- Track 13-3Autism
- Track 13-4Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 13-5Exercise and Sports Medicine
- Track 13-6Exercise and Sports Medicine
- Track 13-7Genomic Medicine
- Track 13-8Hospital Medicine
- Track 13-9Immunization
Pediatric Dentists are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teenager years. They need the expertise and qualifications to care for a child’s teeth, gums, and mouth throughout the various stages of childhood. Pediatric dentists offer comprehensive oral health care that has the infant oral health exams, pediatric endodontic, dental caries and pediatric oral health analysis.
- Track 14-1Stainless Steel Crowns (SSCs) Stainless steel crowns are used to restore back teeth that are too badly decayed to hold white fillings
- Track 14-2Tooth Colored Fillings (Composite Resin)
- Track 14-3X-Rays (Radiographs)
- Track 14-4Dental Cleaning (Prophylaxis)
- Track 14-5Fluoride
- Track 14-6Cavities (Caries)
Periodontology or periodontics is the specialty of dentistry that studies supporting structures of teeth, as well as diseases and conditions that have an effect on them. Prosthodontics, also called dental prosthetics or prosthetic dentistry, is the area of dental medicine that focuses on dental prostheses. Prosthodontists are consultants in the restoration and replacement of teeth - they create smiles look beautiful and function the way they should.
- Track 15-1Non-Surgical Treatments
- Track 15-2Laser Treatment
- Track 15-3Dental Crown Lengthening
- Track 15-4Pocket Reduction Procedures
- Track 15-5Plastic Surgery Procedures